Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mean!! Threatening by stupid law enforcement.

I am still threatening by ambulance, fire trucks, police cars, commerical trucks, security staff and even residents or can be everyone in USA for past almost 2 years. The reason is to relate where I work. I work every weekend (Sat, Sun and Monday) for Macy's in Hillsdale Mall, San Mateo. I do nothing wrong since. They keep watching me in the day and night when I was off from work. Macy's is a part of Federal that I learn. So I let you know....

Now, some of you will come to TDI convention at Marriott Hotel in San Mateo, CA this coming week for exhibitions and workshops. The event will be held from Thursday, August 23 to Saturday, August 25. San Mateo is south of San Francisco Airport about 8 miles apart. Pls take care of yourself when you are in Bay Area or in San Mateo. Be careful and be calm in any store in San Mateo when merchants pick the cell or regular phone when they see you signing in sign language with someone. Just ignore them. When you are away from store, please be calm down and drive normally and follow the speed limit. Stand up for yourself and be strong in your mind. If they happens to you badly, call lawyer or CalClad (California Center for Law and for the Deaf). CalClad's vp number is 510.483.0922.

Have a "take care of yourself" week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.